Thursday 11 February 2010

Assessment 6: Organisation Of Actors, Locations, Costume And Props

I Have Acquired The Props I Need For The Scene, These Are:

- A Realistic Toy Gun (Bottom Loading & Pull Back To Load)
- 3 Chairs
- Rope & Tape
- Matches
- House Furniture

I Have Got 4 Actors, These Are:

- Michael Robinson
- Amanda Robinson
- Emma Robinson
- Identity Of The Last Actor Must Remain Unknown Due To Films Idea
I Have Used The Family Because It Stars A Family In the Opening Sequence So This Gives It A Realistic Feel Rather Than Teens Playing Children And Adults.

I Will Be Using Only One Location Which Is A Home, I Will Split It Off For The two Scenes. The Arsonist Scene Will Take Place In Either The Kitchen Or Living Room, I Will Change A Bedroom To Give It A Hotel Style Suite.

The Clothing Of The Characters Will Be Casual, The Arsonist Will Be Distinctive Which Would Help The Movie Later On (If I Were To Make The Rest)

No comments:

Post a Comment